Terms treated in my Friday’s French posts in order of appearance:
Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisPhoto: Blois in February 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- The 5:2 fast diet – fast and feast and still lose weight!
- First Fire in the Fireplace
- French wine in cans – what is this?
- Wednesday's Blogger Round-Up: Michelin star restaurants – Chrysanthemums in France – All Saints' Day
- Wednesday's Blogger Round-up: New places to shop in Paris – Reserving a restaurant in Paris – Chocolate Tasting
- Pamela on Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir | Aussie in France on Universities in France and Australia
- Douceur and Le Coup de Fourchette in Blois – two new places to try! | Aussie in France on Easter Sunday in Blois
- Rosemary Kneipp on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Visiting Lisbon – Parliament House in Budapest – Being Polite in French
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Visiting Lisbon – Parliament House in Budapest – Being Polite in French | Aussie in France on Friday’s French – Bonjour