Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Anda@Travel Notes & Beyond on Last Three Months in Paris
- Francoise on Last Three Months in Paris
- Cycling in Germany #5 – Bad Schandau to Pirna along the Elbe | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – Ehingen to Ulm
- Cycling along the Danube – Regensburg and the Altmuhle | Aussie in France on Heading Home to France after a Month’s Cycling Holiday
- Cycling along the Danube – Regensburg and the Altmuhle | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #7 – Dresden: Accommodation & Car Trouble and Baroque Treasure