Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisPhoto: Tuileries Gardens in spring. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. A week left in May and another in June. The second half of July and most of August and September are still wide open.
Sign up for the latest posts below:
- On-line museum tickets and restaurant bookings in Paris
- Monday’s Travel Photos – Everyday Paris
- Friday’s French – chateaux and castles
- The 5:2 fast diet – fast and feast and still lose weight!
- How to Experience France on a Budget – Cycle Path from D-Day Beaches to Mont-Saint-Michel Open – Two books that take you off the beaten track in Paris
- Australian customs
- Basque country
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Closerie Falaiseau
- Flowers & gardens
- French customs
- French language
- Home exchange
- Loire Valley
- Loire Valley châteaux
- Saint Petersburg
- Travel photos