Instagram Favourites This Week #1

Since I don’t have a lot of time to post at the moment I thought I would share my favourite Instagram photos. The format on Instagram is square which is an interesting cropping exercise. What’s your pick?

Our peace rose is giving us one bloom at a time, each as exquisite as the last

Our peace rose is giving us one bloom at a time, each as exquisite as the last

The first hollyhock in bloom.

The first hollyhock in bloom.

This is the little vineyard on the bike path from Blois to Cour-sur-Loire that I love

The wash house at Cour-sur-Loire surrounded by roses

The wash house at Cour-sur-Loire surrounded by roses

The kitchen window Jean Michel is making at the back of the house. Next step - the lintel.

The kitchen window Jean Michel is making at the back of the house. Next step – the lintel.

This entry was posted in Closerie Falaiseau, Country living, Cycling, Photography, Renovation and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Instagram Favourites This Week #1

1. Willam Kendall says:

For me, the wash house stands out the most of these shots. Beautiful!

Every time we go there, it’s different. This time, there were five people walking together and we had the most interesting conversation!

2. mm says:

beautiful…..my aunt had a garden full of the ‘peace ‘ roses, celebrating the peace of 1945…she would be planting more and more if it would help our troubled world 70 years on

3. Andrea says:

I love the first one. Did you end up getting some of the same roses that are in the Palais Royal?
    Andrea recently posted…July Travel PlansMy Profile

I didn’t go in time, but I took a photo when I met up with my daughter recently so I can eventually go back and get them.

4. Helen says:

The Peace Rose is definitely a winner. Ditto mm’s comment.
    Helen recently posted…Scarborough to MargateMy Profile

5. Rosemary Kneipp says:

Yes, the peace rose is really lovely.

6. I love the wash house best, it’s so pretty!
    Phoebe @ Lou Messugo recently posted…Ratatouille – a Nice dishMy Profile