Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria | Aussie in France on Cyclng in Germany #15 – Turgermünde, the prettiest village on the Elbe
- Cycling in Germany #11 – Martin Luther Country: Torgau | Aussie in France on Eurovelo 6 – Cycling around Lake Constance
- Cycling in Germany #11 – Martin Luther Country: Torgau | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #17 – Windmills and Dykes
- Cycling in Germany #13: Wörlitz Gardens and the beginning of German Neo-classicism | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany # 3 – Cochem to Zell on the Moselle
- Cyclng in Germany #15 – Turgermünde, the prettiest village on the Elbe | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #4 – Koblenz where the Moselle meets the Rhine