Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Friday's French - se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Friday’s French – gens, personnes, monde, peuple, people
- Friday's French - chevreuil, biche & deer
- Friday's French - savoir-faire, savoir-vivre, savoir-être, know-how, expertise, interpersonal skills
- Friday's French - bis, ter and encore!
Tag Archives: liebster award
This week’s blogger round-up is going to be a little different. Paula McInerney from Contented Traveller, whom I have featured several times in this blog, has nominated me for the Liebster Bloggers Award. It’s a little different from the other … Continue reading