Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- La Rentrée | Aussie in France on Leaving the nest
- The August Exodus | Aussie in France on Bus 72 to the Eiffel Tower
- La Rentrée | Aussie in France on The August Exodus
- An Anniversary Celebration at La Maison d’à côté in the Loire Valley | Aussie in France on Vouvray and a Troglodyte Restaurant
- Rosemary Kneipp on Friday’s French – cote, côte, coteau