Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Friday’s French – cote, côte, coteau
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: July & August in France – Wines from the French Riviera – Cruising on the Canal du Rhône
- A Sunday Walk Through the Marais in August
- Friday’s French – prune and other metaphorical colours
- Blogger Round-Up: Kaunas Castle in the Baltics – Cycling planning tool for Europe – Paris bucket list
- Cycling in Germany #19 – Bernkastel on the Moselle – a hidden treasure | Aussie in France on Eurovelo 6 – Moos to Stein am Rhein and Steckborn on Lake Constance
- Rosemary Kneipp on Friday’s French – cote, côte, coteau
- Rosemary Kneipp on Blogger Round-Up: Kaunas Castle in the Baltics – Cycling planning tool for Europe – Paris bucket list
- Cycling in Germany #18 – Painted façades from Hann Münden to Höxter | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #19 – Bernkastel on the Moselle – a hidden treasure
- William Kendall on Friday’s French – cote, côte, coteau