Tag Archives: certified translation in France

Exchanging an Australian driver licence for a French licence

A driver licence issued by a country outside France is only recognised for one year once the person acquires “normal residence” in France, normal residence being defined as the place in which you live for at least six months (185 … Continue reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Posted in Certified translation, French customs | Tagged , , | 26 Comments