Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisPhoto: Tuileries Gardens in spring. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. A week left in May and another in June. The second half of July and most of August and September are still wide open.
Sign up for the latest posts below:
- Australian customs
- Basque country
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Closerie Falaiseau
- Flowers & gardens
- French customs
- French language
- Home exchange
- Loire Valley
- Loire Valley châteaux
- Saint Petersburg
- Travel photos
- Jane's cousins friend on Monday’s Travel Photos – Spring Flowers in France
- Jane's cousins friend on Where do those extra kilos come from?
- Rosemary Kneipp on Monday’s Travel Photos – Spring Flowers in France
- bev bannard on Monday’s Travel Photos – Spring Flowers in France
- gaynor on Where do those extra kilos come from?