Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Friday's French - se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Friday’s French – gens, personnes, monde, peuple, people
- Friday's French - chevreuil, biche & deer
- Friday's French - bis, ter and encore!
- Friday's French - savoir-faire, savoir-vivre, savoir-être, know-how, expertise, interpersonal skills
Tag Archives: french holidays
Weekly Blogger Round-Up; Ice Skating on the Eiffel Tower – Blogger Highlights 2014 – French Holidays and Traditions
I missed last week’s blogger round-up from lack of organisation and general post-move sluggishness but this week I have three great posts to share with you. First, Mary Kay from Out and About in Paris takes us ice skating on … Continue reading