Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- William Kendall on Friday’s French – frais & fresh
- Cycling in Germany #4 – Koblenz where the Moselle meets the Rhine | Aussie in France on Eurovelo 6 – Cycling around Lake Constance
- Cycling along the Danube – the Weltenburg Narrows | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #19 – Bernkastel on the Moselle – a hidden treasure
- Cycling in Germany #18 – Painted façades from Hann Münden to Höxter | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – Watch out for trains!
- Cycling in Germany #12 – Luther Country : Wittenberg | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – Ehingen to Ulm