Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Cycling in the Loire – Luynes to Langeais: Castles & Troglodytes
- Cycling along the Loir – Vendôme to Lavardin: troglydytes and murals
- Troyes – A Taste of Late Mediaeval France
- Cycling along the Neckar in Germany #3 – Rottweil to Oberndorf
- Cycling along the Neckar in Germany #2 – Horb – Rottenburg – Türbingen – Bebenhausen