Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisHeader photo: Palais Royal in spring 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- La France V.I.P. — Spend the night aboard a péniche (river barge) B&B on the Marne River in Epernay | Most Visited Destinations on A Barge on the Seine in Paris – what better holiday accommodation can you get?
- Rosemary Kneipp on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Origin of the croissant – Road Trip to Romania – Le Petit Palais
- Rosemary Kneipp on An Easter Monday Birthday in Paris
- William Kendall on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Origin of the croissant – Road Trip to Romania – Le Petit Palais
- William Kendall on An Easter Monday Birthday in Paris