Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Blogger Round-Up: Kaunas Castle in the Baltics – Cycling planning tool for Europe – Paris bucket list
- The August Exodus
- Friday’s French – prochain, next, this, huitaine & quinzaine
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Leasing a vehicle in Europe – City map phone app – Stockholm in black & white
- The Emergency Department in a Paris Hospital
- Cycling in Germany #16 – Celle and Bremen | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – the Weltenburg Narrows
- Cycling in Germany #16 – Celle and Bremen | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #2 – Rhine from St Goar to Lorch
- Rosemary Kneipp on The Best Area to Stay in Paris
- Cycling in Germany #8 : Dresden Neustadt – Kunsthof Passage, Pfund’s Molkerei, a broom shop & trompe l’oeil | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #16 – Celle and Bremen
- zahirul Kium on The Best Area to Stay in Paris