Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisPhoto: Blois in February 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- The 5:2 fast diet – fast and feast and still lose weight!
- First Fire in the Fireplace
- French wine in cans – what is this?
- Wednesday's Blogger Round-Up: Michelin star restaurants – Chrysanthemums in France – All Saints' Day
- Wednesday's Blogger Round-up: New places to shop in Paris – Reserving a restaurant in Paris – Chocolate Tasting
- Rosemary Kneipp on Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Pamela on Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir | Aussie in France on Universities in France and Australia
- Douceur and Le Coup de Fourchette in Blois – two new places to try! | Aussie in France on Easter Sunday in Blois
- Rosemary Kneipp on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Visiting Lisbon – Parliament House in Budapest – Being Polite in French
Tag Archives: breathalyser France
Snippets from other blogs that I’ve enjoyed recently. Thank you to all those who wrote the posts. Summer in Paris by Petite Paris, an Australian based service for Australian travellers and fellow francophiles on www.petiteparis.com.au Summer transforms Paris!! To all … Continue reading