Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Susan Walter on Last Three Months in Paris
- butcherbird on Photos of the Week – First Arrondissement
- William Kendall on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: What travelling teaches you – Best SIM card for France – Twiztour cars in Paris
- William Kendall on Last Three Months in Paris
- Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #19 – Bernkastel on the Moselle – a hidden treasure
Tag Archives: breathalyser France
Snippets from other blogs that I’ve enjoyed recently. Thank you to all those who wrote the posts. Summer in Paris by Petite Paris, an Australian based service for Australian travellers and fellow francophiles on www.petiteparis.com.au Summer transforms Paris!! To all … Continue reading