Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Blogger Round-Up: Kaunas Castle in the Baltics – Cycling planning tool for Europe – Paris bucket list
- The August Exodus
- Friday’s French – prochain, next, this, huitaine & quinzaine
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Leasing a vehicle in Europe – City map phone app – Stockholm in black & white
- The Emergency Department in a Paris Hospital
- William Kendall on Blogger Round-Up: Kaunas Castle in the Baltics – Cycling planning tool for Europe – Paris bucket list
- Cycling in Germany #2 – Rhine from St Goar to Lorch | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #18 – Painted façades from Hann Münden to Höxter
- Cycling along the Danube – the Weltenburg Narrows | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #6 – Bastei Rocks, Honigstein and over the border to Czech Republic
- Cycling in Germany #16 – Celle and Bremen | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – the Weltenburg Narrows
- Cycling in Germany #16 – Celle and Bremen | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #2 – Rhine from St Goar to Lorch
Tag Archives: breathalyser France
Snippets from other blogs that I’ve enjoyed recently. Thank you to all those who wrote the posts. Summer in Paris by Petite Paris, an Australian based service for Australian travellers and fellow francophiles on www.petiteparis.com.au Summer transforms Paris!! To all … Continue reading