Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisHeader photo: Palais Royal in spring 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- William Kendall on Friday’s French – travail
- Friday’s French – travail | Aussie in France on Friday’s French – travaux
- Rosemary Kneipp on A Laundry in a French House No Less! #1
- Melodie K. on A Laundry in a French House No Less! #1
- The Natural Skinnies and Us | Aussie in France on How I lost 20 kilos after 50, for good – well, almost – part 7
Tag Archives: breathalyser France
Snippets from other blogs that I’ve enjoyed recently. Thank you to all those who wrote the posts. Summer in Paris by Petite Paris, an Australian based service for Australian travellers and fellow francophiles on www.petiteparis.com.au Summer transforms Paris!! To all … Continue reading