Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Friday's French - se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Friday’s French – gens, personnes, monde, peuple, people
- Friday's French - chevreuil, biche & deer
- Friday's French - bis, ter and encore!
- Friday's French - savoir-faire, savoir-vivre, savoir-être, know-how, expertise, interpersonal skills
Tag Archives: Finding the Universe
This week’s blogger round-up takes us to two very different parts of the world. Jo Karnagan from Frugal First Class Travel gives tips to eating well in the Cinque Terre, that wonderful area on the west coat of Italy that I’ve … Continue reading
The posts on my Wednesday Bloggers’ Round-Up today are all by Australians (or people with Australian connections) and all on the subject of Barcelona. Kathy Stanford from Femmes Francophiles has suggestions for both fine dining and casual dining in Barcelona, … Continue reading