Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in winter from the banks of the Loire. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Sworn Translation – Traduction assermentéeFor all sworn/certified translations from English to French and French to English, click on Sworn Translation in the menu under the photo at the top of the page
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
- Friday’s French – gens, personnes, monde, peuple, people
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: All about Romanians – Mediaeval Slovenia – Travel Safety in Albania
- A-Tisket A-Taskat and Tea for Three
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Monumental Churches in Charente Maritime – Villa Romana del Casale – Malbork Castle in Poland
- The Secret Châteaux of the Loire Valley – Langeais, Villesavin, Montpoupon & Beauregard