Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Friday’s French – cote, côte, coteau
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: July & August in France – Wines from the French Riviera – Cruising on the Canal du Rhône
- A Sunday Walk Through the Marais in August
- Friday’s French – prune and other metaphorical colours
- Blogger Round-Up: Kaunas Castle in the Baltics – Cycling planning tool for Europe – Paris bucket list
- Carolyn @ Holidays to Europe on Blogger Round-Up: Kaunas Castle in the Baltics – Cycling planning tool for Europe – Paris bucket list
- William Kendall on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: July & August in France – Wines from the French Riviera – Cruising on the Canal du Rhône
- Cycling along the Danube – Regensburg and the Altmuhle | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #4 – Koblenz where the Moselle meets the Rhine
- Rosemary Kneipp on A Sunday Walk Through the Marais in August
- Rosemary Kneipp on The Best Area to Stay in Paris
Tag Archives: vacation rentals in Paris
Welcome to Wednesday’s other blogs! This week, Bread is Pain talks about the problems of weight gain and loss when living in France, while Kathy Stanford from Femmes Francophiles describes a novel way of getting to know Paris. Gwen Evans, … Continue reading