Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Cycling along the Neckar in Germany #3 – Rottweil to Oberndorf
- Cycling along the Neckar in Germany #2 – Horb – Rottenburg – Türbingen – Bebenhausen
- Cycling Along the Neckar in Germany – #1 – Ludwigsburg
- Cycling along the Romantic Road in Bavaria #8 – Tauberbishofsheim to Creglingen
- Cycling along the Romantic Road in Bavaria #7 – Würzburg
Tag Archives: vacation rentals in Paris
Welcome to Wednesday’s other blogs! This week, Bread is Pain talks about the problems of weight gain and loss when living in France, while Kathy Stanford from Femmes Francophiles describes a novel way of getting to know Paris. Gwen Evans, … Continue reading