Prague is one of my very favourite cities. I love the architecture, the atmosphere, the mixture of old and new, the fact that you can find wonderful places on the river to eat, the buskers, the people in general. Our hotel was slightly outside the main area, which meant we had to take a tram to get reach the centre. I think it’s better to be able to walk everywhere. Perhaps you have some suggestions? We were there early September which was just perfect.
Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisPhoto: Blois in February 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Photos of the Week – a Cubby House on the Loire
- Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Visiting Lisbon – Parliament House in Budapest – Being Polite in French
- An Orchid Exhibition and our Perfect New Neighbours
- Photos of the Week – Blois in early spring
- Rosemary Kneipp on Photos of the Week – a Cubby House on the Loire
- Susan Walter on Photos of the Week – a Cubby House on the Loire
- Rosemary Kneipp on Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Pamela on Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- brigitte on Friday’s French – se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir