Prague is one of my very favourite cities. I love the architecture, the atmosphere, the mixture of old and new, the fact that you can find wonderful places on the river to eat, the buskers, the people in general. Our hotel was slightly outside the main area, which meant we had to take a tram to get reach the centre. I think it’s better to be able to walk everywhere. Perhaps you have some suggestions? We were there early September which was just perfect.
Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisHeader photo: Palais Royal in spring 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- La France V.I.P. — Spend the night aboard a péniche (river barge) B&B on the Marne River in Epernay | Most Visited Destinations on A Barge on the Seine in Paris – what better holiday accommodation can you get?
- Rosemary Kneipp on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Origin of the croissant – Road Trip to Romania – Le Petit Palais
- Rosemary Kneipp on An Easter Monday Birthday in Paris
- William Kendall on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Origin of the croissant – Road Trip to Romania – Le Petit Palais
- William Kendall on An Easter Monday Birthday in Paris