Prague is one of my very favourite cities. I love the architecture, the atmosphere, the mixture of old and new, the fact that you can find wonderful places on the river to eat, the buskers, the people in general. Our hotel was slightly outside the main area, which meant we had to take a tram to get reach the centre. I think it’s better to be able to walk everywhere. Perhaps you have some suggestions? We were there early September which was just perfect.
Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Tips for Visiting the Golden Triangle in India
- Agra Fort, a Marble Inlay Table and the Baby Taj
- Learning a Language with a Home Exchange
- Friday’s French – Va te faire cuire un œuf ! and other eggy expressions
- Friday’s French – gens de voyage, Roms, gitans, Romanichels, Tsiganes, bohémiens, Manouches, gypsies