Fighting the Flu

Very short and sweet, just to say that I am been in the grips of the flu (grippe = flu!) since Saturday afternoon and am desperately hoping I’m going to be better by Saturday when we are leaving for Granada! Fortunately, Jean Michel has only caught a very mild version so has been holding the fort. I finally saw the doctor yesterday (no home visit on offer) but he only told me what I knew – a bad case of flu.

My only view since Saturday afternoon

My only view since Saturday afternoon

This entry was posted in Lifestyle. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Fighting the Flu

1. You’ve still got a few days, but that’s cutting it awful close before the trip.

2. Wish you soon recovery, Rosemary. Hope you’ll get better.

3. Wishing you a speedy recovery Rosemary, that’s not fun at all!

4. Helen says:

What terrible timing! Speedy recovery and safe travels.

5. Jacqueline says:

feel better soon. A hot toddy might help!

6. Gaynorb says:

Get well soon and enjoy your trip.

7. Margo Lestz says:

Get better soon!
    Bises

8. Anna Grigorova says:

I know how you feel,Rosemary.The same happened to me in November,before leaving for Sicily.
    Wish you to forget this flu while still on the way to Granada and enjoy fabulous Alhambra.

Oh, that’s no good! did you enjoy Sicily? We thought about it then decided it might be too cold but I have just learnt that snow is predicted in Grenada on Thursday! We’ve booked tickets for the Alhambra on Tuesday.

9. Wishing you a speedy recovery Rosemary! Hope you feel much better soon and enjoy your trip to Granada! 🙂

10. Alexa says:

So glad you were able to make the trip. Enjoy Granada—and continue to recuperate.

11. Pingback: Sunny Spain and the Alhambra | Aussie in France