Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- The Best Area to Stay in Paris on
- Friday’s French – normalement, normal & norme on
- A safe travel guide for solo woman travellers – Scenery, sunshine and saddle bags on the Austrian Lakes – Paris-Orly train transfer tips on
- Friday’s French – autant pour moi – au temps pour moi on
- Friday’s French – courant, current, actuel, actual on
Tag Archives: Colmar
Alsace is one of France’s most picturesque regions and has a lot in common with its neighbour, Germany, in terms of architecture, customs, cuisine and even language. It is famous for its white wines and the vineyards grow at the … Continue reading
In this week’s Blogger Round-Up, Carolyn from Holidays to Europe takes us to Colmar, which is one of my favourites places in Alsace, with its picturesque canals while Chasing the Donkey gives us an insider’s tour of Zadar in Croatia … Continue reading