Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Friday's French - se rappeler, se souvenir, mémoire, souvenir
- Friday’s French – gens, personnes, monde, peuple, people
- Friday's French - chevreuil, biche & deer
- Friday's French - bis, ter and encore!
- Friday's French - savoir-faire, savoir-vivre, savoir-être, know-how, expertise, interpersonal skills
Tag Archives: cycling in Provence
Sunday’s Picture and a Song: Bastille Day (La Fête Nationale) 2013 – On the third day she rested … Bicycling in Provence: A Very Sad Au Revoir –
I haven’t been publishing the usual Wednesday’s Blogger Round-up for the last month because I simply didn’t have time to read any other blogs! Cycling and visiting all day and writing posts at night took up a good part of … Continue reading