Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisPhoto: Tuileries Gardens in spring. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. A week left in May and another in June. The second half of July and most of August and September are still wide open.
Sign up for the latest posts below:
- Australian customs
- Basque country
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Closerie Falaiseau
- Flowers & gardens
- French customs
- French language
- Home exchange
- Loire Valley
- Loire Valley châteaux
- Saint Petersburg
- Travel photos
- Jane's cousin on Where do those extra kilos come from?
- Femme Francophile on Where do those extra kilos come from?
- Susan Walter on Where do those extra kilos come from?
- How I lost 20 kilos after 50, for good – Part 5 | Aussie in France on The Dry Tree
- How I lost 20 kilos after 50, for good – well, almost – part 7 | Aussie in France on How I lost 20 kilos after 50, for good – Part 5
Tag Archives: Le Clos Postel
It took me a long time to start using B&Bs in France. I had horrible memories of my arrival in Dublin when I first left Australia many long years ago. I went there with friends who were staying with friends … Continue reading