Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Gara in Sydney on Photos of the Week – First Arrondissement
- William Kendall on Photos of the Week – First Arrondissement
- Cycling in Germany – Tips & Tricks | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #7 – Dresden: Accommodation & Car Trouble and Baroque Treasure
- Photos of the Week – First Arrondissement | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany – Tips & Tricks
- Cycling in Germany #13: Wörlitz Gardens and the beginning of German Neo-classicism | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria
Tag Archives: Le Clos Postel
It took me a long time to start using B&Bs in France. I had horrible memories of my arrival in Dublin when I first left Australia many long years ago. I went there with friends who were staying with friends … Continue reading