I had never seen colours like those in the Plitvice Lakes National Park before. Every view was more marvellous than the one before!
Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Meissen on the Elbe River in Germany. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Michael Williams on Cycling in Germany – Tips & Tricks
- Tricia on Cycling in Germany – Tips & Tricks
- Cycling along the Danube – the Aussie Cyclists | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – Ehingen to Ulm
- Cycling in Germany – Tips & Tricks | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – the Aussie Cyclists
- Rosemary Kneipp on Dijon more than cuts the mustard – Coffee Culture in Paris – Open a Bottle of Wine with a Shoe –