Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Cycling in Germany #10: Meissen | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria
- Cyclng in Germany #15 – Turgermünde, the prettiest village on the Elbe | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria
- Cycling along the Danube – Regensburg and the Altmuhle | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #16 – Celle and Bremen
- Cycling in Germany #19 – Bernkastel on the Moselle – a hidden treasure | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #10: Meissen
- Will on Friday’s French – frais & fresh
Tag Archives: foie gras
Unfortunately, there is no Boxing Day in France. We had to pack up everything in Normandy and leave last night which was very sad. I couldn’t believe how much stuff we’d acquired in just over a week! There were all … Continue reading