Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisHeader photo: Palais Royal in spring 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- La France V.I.P. — Spend the night aboard a péniche (river barge) B&B on the Marne River in Epernay | Most Visited Destinations on A Barge on the Seine in Paris – what better holiday accommodation can you get?
- Rosemary Kneipp on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Origin of the croissant – Road Trip to Romania – Le Petit Palais
- Rosemary Kneipp on An Easter Monday Birthday in Paris
- William Kendall on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Origin of the croissant – Road Trip to Romania – Le Petit Palais
- William Kendall on An Easter Monday Birthday in Paris
Tag Archives: Zadar
In this week’s Blogger Round-Up, Carolyn from Holidays to Europe takes us to Colmar, which is one of my favourites places in Alsace, with its picturesque canals while Chasing the Donkey gives us an insider’s tour of Zadar in Croatia … Continue reading
We left Dubrovnik for Zadar on a Sunday morning at the end of July and it was already very hot. Along the way there were countless vendors selling fruit and vegetables, often with makeshift showers to keep their watermelons cool! … Continue reading