Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- William Kendall on Weekly Blogger Round-Up: What travelling teaches you – Best SIM card for France – Twiztour cars in Paris
- William Kendall on Last Three Months in Paris
- Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #19 – Bernkastel on the Moselle – a hidden treasure
- Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #2 – Rhine from St Goar to Lorch
- Cycling in Germany #6 – Bastei Rocks, Honigstein and over the border to Czech Republic | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria
Tag Archives: Saint Germain l’Auxerrois
Last time, in Part 2, I told you about Saint Germain l’Auxerrois but the time before, in Part 1, I explained about Pont Neuf actually being the oldest bridge in Paris. After leaving Saint Germain, you turn left along the … Continue reading
It’s not that I’m doing any powerwalking at the moment. It’s too cold. Today, the temperature got up to 1.5°C and there’s sun, but it’s still a little chilly in the Tuileries Gardens and along the Seine with that Siberian … Continue reading