Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Blois in spring, 2016. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. Accommodates 2 to 4 adults. 3-night minimum stay.
Live like a local and improve your French!
- Friday’s French – Minute papillon
- First Day in NYC – Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty & Times Square
- Why it’s so great to cycle in France – Experience France by Bike
- Getting to NYC from Blois
- Eurovélo 3 – Sainte-Catherine-de-Fierbois – Sainte-Maure-de-Touraine – Maillé : goats cheese, dolmens & massacres
Tag Archives: Saint Germain l’Auxerrois
Last time, in Part 2, I told you about Saint Germain l’Auxerrois but the time before, in Part 1, I explained about Pont Neuf actually being the oldest bridge in Paris. After leaving Saint Germain, you turn left along the … Continue reading
It’s not that I’m doing any powerwalking at the moment. It’s too cold. Today, the temperature got up to 1.5°C and there’s sun, but it’s still a little chilly in the Tuileries Gardens and along the Seine with that Siberian … Continue reading