Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: Closerie Falaiseau in May, Blois. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
- Friday’s French – coussiège, cushion & siège
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Aperitivo in Italy – Cycling the Nantes-Brest Canal – Cruising through Iceland
- Cycling to the Rendez-vous du Chocolat at Château de Villesavin
- Friday’s French – piles, batteries & torches
- Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Fête des vendanges on the French Riviera – October events in France – Alba Iulia in Romania
Tag Archives: Saint Germain l’Auxerrois
Last time, in Part 2, I told you about Saint Germain l’Auxerrois but the time before, in Part 1, I explained about Pont Neuf actually being the oldest bridge in Paris. After leaving Saint Germain, you turn left along the … Continue reading
It’s not that I’m doing any powerwalking at the moment. It’s too cold. Today, the temperature got up to 1.5°C and there’s sun, but it’s still a little chilly in the Tuileries Gardens and along the Seine with that Siberian … Continue reading