Insights into the French way of life by an Australian living in ParisHeader photo: Palais Royal in spring 2014. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- William Kendall on Friday’s French – travail
- Friday’s French – travail | Aussie in France on Friday’s French – travaux
- Rosemary Kneipp on A Laundry in a French House No Less! #1
- Melodie K. on A Laundry in a French House No Less! #1
- The Natural Skinnies and Us | Aussie in France on How I lost 20 kilos after 50, for good – well, almost – part 7
Tag Archives: Saint Germain l’Auxerrois
Last time, in Part 2, I told you about Saint Germain l’Auxerrois but the time before, in Part 1, I explained about Pont Neuf actually being the oldest bridge in Paris. After leaving Saint Germain, you turn left along the … Continue reading
It’s not that I’m doing any powerwalking at the moment. It’s too cold. Today, the temperature got up to 1.5°C and there’s sun, but it’s still a little chilly in the Tuileries Gardens and along the Seine with that Siberian … Continue reading