Insights into the French way of life and European travels by an Australian living in Paris and the Loire ValleyHeader photo: The Tuileries Gardens in Paris. All photos on website copyright by Rosemary Kneipp unless specified otherwise. All rights reserved.
Loire Valley Accommodation!Stay in our beautiful 400-year old Renaissance house in the Loire Valley. Click on Gîte Loire Valley above. We still have vacancies from 14th to 18th August and 25th August to 6th September. 3-night minimum stay.
Sign up for the latest posts below and don’t forget to click the confirmation email link:
- Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #12 – Luther Country : Wittenberg
- Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #20 – Trier and the Binoculars Scare
- Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria | Aussie in France on Cycling in Germany #14 – Shades of Gaudi on the Elbe: Hundertwasser
- Cycling in Germany #10: Meissen | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria
- Cyclng in Germany #15 – Turgermünde, the prettiest village on the Elbe | Aussie in France on Cycling along the Danube – a Renaissance Festival in Neuburg, Bavaria
Category Archives: Paris
Weekly Blogger Round-Up: What travelling teaches you – Best SIM card for France – Twiztour cars in Paris
I didn’t have much time to read other blogs when cycling in Germany, but now I’m home, I’m catching up! I’m starting with a very interesting post by Anda from Travel Notes and Beyond about what she has learned from travelling … Continue reading
Back in Paris after a month’s cycling holiday in Germany, we’re having lovely weather so I’ve been catching up with friends especially in my neighbourhood, the first arrondissement, so I have some new photos of Paris. You may remember another photo … Continue reading
Just a few photos from the sunny Palais Royal Gardens to start the week.
This week’s blogger round-up contains a very helpful website review by Maggie Lacoste from Experience France by Bike for hassle-free purchase of French & German train tickets at the best prices, followed by tips on using packing cubes (I had never heard of … Continue reading
We started the week in Paris and finished up in Blois. We’re moving into summer at last with the return of the warm weather and the lovely long twilight. The first photo was taken at about 7.15 pm and the second … Continue reading
A meeting with some Australian friends on a sunny day took me to my favourite café in the Tuileries – Chez Diane. On the way back, I went to see my favourite rose in the Palais Royal gardens. I don’t … Continue reading
Weekly Blogger Round-Up: Secret hot chocolate spots in Paris – The blue church in Bratislava – Good & bad in Istanbul
This week’s Blogger Round-Up starts with a post by Judy MacMahon from My French Life who shares 4 secrets spots for hot chocolate – I shall be the first to try! Next Phoebe from Lou Messugo takes us to visit the … Continue reading
This week’s blogger round-up is all about food. Paula McInerney from Contented Traveller reports on eating mussels in Brussels, which it’s a very popular food in France as well. We buy them on the Sunday market. And it’s the Fête du … Continue reading
This week’s Blogger Round-Up is all Australian. French Moments shares the story of the croissant with us which is more Turkish orAustrian than French while Andrea from Rear View Mirror takes us on the ultimate road trip to Romania, a … Continue reading